To avail of this free and confidential service, contact any member of the Money Management Team on 0818 24 7 365 or email them at [email protected]
St. Raphael’s Money Management Team are there to help.
Very few people are completely untouched by financial hardship in one way or another but some have been hit harder than others.
The specially trained team, which is made up of Eamonn O’Brien, Stephen Sheerin and John McDermott is there to help everyone, regardless of the size of your savings or the extent of your loans.
There are 7 golden rules to follow:
- Don’t ignore a problem or it will get worse.
- Don’t try to borrow your way out of a problem.
- Seek advice from experts like The Money Management Team.
- Stay in contact with lenders and let them know your circumstances.
- Check your entitlements from both the state and financial institutions you have policies with.
- Be open and honest. Honesty builds trust. Trust will win you time and concessions.
- Keep copies of letters and forms you send and receive.