Get a loan today from St. Raphael’s Garda Credit Union – Ireland’s largest credit union.We have the very best offers in the country and if you are under 80 years old, you can avail of free insurance on your loan (t&c apply). For more details, select your loan type below.
No hidden charges or fees for early redemption of loans. Loan rates are variable and interest is calculated daily on a reducing balance basis.
- Personal Loan – 8.25% variable (APR* 8.57%)
- Special Rate Car Loan – 4.95% variable (APR* 5.06%)
- Educational Loan – 4.5% variable (APR* 4.59%)
- Home Improvement Loan – 4.25% variable (APR* 4.33%)
- Home Energy Saver Loan – 4.5% variable (APR* 4.59%)
- First Time Buyers Loan – 5.5% variable, (APR*5.64%)
- Debt Consolidation Loan – 9.9% variable (APR* 10.36%)
- PCP Clearance Loan – 5.95% variable (APR* 6.12%)
How Do I Apply for a Loan
- Log on to Internet Banking
- Email [email protected]
- Visit our offices on the Naas Road, Dublin 22
- Phone our offices on 0818 247 365 or via our Cuecall system**.
Loan application and credit agreement forms will then be posted to you for signing and witnessing. Witness can be be anybody over the age of 18.
A typical €5,000 five year loan with a variable interest rate of 8.25% and 8.57% APR (Annual Percentage Rate), where the APR does not vary during the term, would have monthly repayments of €101.88 and the total cost of credit (the total amount repayable less the amount of the loan) would be €1,118.88.
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
*APR – Annual Percentage Rate
** All loans applied for using the Cuecall system are at our base rate of 8.25% (8.57% APR)